• Skips must be accessible and clear of any obstructions for ease of access.
• Driveway / ground must be suitable for HGV to pass over, fully laden (18 tonne). Kent Skips do not take responsibility for any damage caused to property whilst delivering/collecting skips.
• It is the customers responsibility to report any drainage or manhole covers to driver.
• Skips are not to be moved once Kent Skips have placed the skip.
• Customer to inform Kent Skips of any height restriction regarding wires, trees, etc. A height of 4.5m is required to lift skip onto buck. For access a height of 3.6m is required.
• Kent Skips reserve the right to postpone delivery or not fulfil any order without incurring counter charge from customer through loss of time etc.
• Kent Skips will only do this in unforeseen circumstances and customer will be eligible for a refund or rescheduled delivery.
• No prohibited items to be placed in our skips:
Asbestos (in any shape or form)
Chemical based items (anything that can cause harm to the water course)
White Spirit Turpentine
Electrical Items (Part of the WEE Regulations)
Household Food Waste
• Vehicle tyres are chargeable.
• Kent Skips reserve the right to charge for any non-conforming waste.
• At no point should wet concrete be poured into our skip. Kent Skips reserves the right to charge for any issues this may cause.
• Kent Skips reserves the right to charge for excess non-recyclable waste.
• Oversized waste could also be chargeable. Eg. tree stumps.
• Level loads only.
• The skip should be loaded in a suitable manner and it is down to the drivers discretion to remove any overloaded waste.
• Kent Skips should be informed of any change in waste type, other than that was stated at the point of booking.
• Any waste beside skips will not be collected.
• Payment to be made at point of booking/delivery.
• Skips will not be left at delivery point without payment being received.
• Account customers must adhere to our 30 day payment terms.
• Customers will be responsible for any damage and/or excess wear and tear to the skips and will be liable for the cost.
• Fires/burning of waste is prohibited in skips and customers will be liable for any cost for repairs.
• A hire period of 2 weeks is advised. Skip will not be collected automatically after this period. We ask our customers to phone or email to confirm the skip is ready for collection.
• Once collection has been logged, Kent Skips will collect at our convenience.
Health & Safety
• Customers to be responsible for drivers safety whilst on site and they are not to be put at risk during delivery/collection.